Sunday with Kate

13 June 2018


I came up with "Sunday with Kate" and then took a huge break from it! Our sweet baby girl is back! And in her Sunday best. He. He. 



I love this sweet little dress. Pink really is her signature color. She's so funny now. She would never look at the camera and then she started to look and smile, now she's so busy that she won't stay still. Pictures have gotten way more complicated in the past couple months. 


She's obsessed with trying to grab the phone out of your hand. Gotta be quick! 

Why won't my blog post live photos? Those are so fun to watch! I'm sure she was just a babbling to me here. 

And now she's found something to play with. No more time for mama and my pictures. Sill, sweet baby girl. You are so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan