Toddler Spinach Pasta

14 July 2020


Emmy has been a funny girl when it comes to food. She refused food for almost the first year of her life. Loved her bottle and milk and seriously gagged herself on everything! Then she developed a couple food allergies and I was just scared to give her anything. 

Then one day she turned a corner, she was interested in more food, and would open her mouth to almost everything. What's really awesome about Emily-- she'll eat everything off of my plate! She killed my salmon the other night. She'll eat rice, which we eat a ton of and Kate has always refused!

One night, I tried mac and cheese with Kate, again.. for the 10th time. She ate two bites so I tried some with Emily. She ate it! And loved it. So I've been making it for her every once in a while. I ran across a cheesy spinach pasta recipe on pinterest and thought I might give it a try. 

Scanned all my pasta to make sure none of it had egg in it but ended up landing on orzo! It's the perfect size for her and it's actually really yummy. I would eat this as a side! She gobbles this up, daycare actually reported how surprised they were that she ate every single last bite. 

Cheesy Spinach Pasta

Ingredients
2-3 big handfuls of fresh spinach
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons cream cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
2 cups uncooked mini pasta

Instructions
Cook pasta according to package directions. Combine the spinach, milk, and cheeses in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Stir the sauce over the cooked pasta.

Enjoy! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan