Saturday Sweetness

01 June 2018

Saturday mornings have become one of my favorite things here recently. We're up so much earlier these days but I don't mind when I have this adorable little face to look at. Kate loved this little piano as a small baby and she's enjoyed it now that she's sitting too. We put her on it every Saturday morning, sandwiched right between mom and dad on our couches :)  




I love this one because it looks like she has he hand on her hip. Sweet baby! 


These two were taken later in the day once we finally got dressed. I think she looks so cute in this little outfit. Her color is definitely pink! 

Usually we spend our afternoons lounging and napping downstairs and finish the day with a movie a snuggles. I've taken far too many pictures of this baby sleeping but they are just so precious!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan