I always take off the Friday before back to school to take the girls shopping for school supplies and tennis shoes. Since they wear uniforms, it's not really fun to shop for clothes so these have been our go-tos. We did school supplies a few weeks ago when we were at target so what started as a quest for tennis shoes ended up being a YES DAY for my two favorite girls.
I had them take the picture above in front of Willy D's. Haha. They kept asking why and I said just a place mommy use to go in college. We went downtown to grab some fresh flowers from Nexus. This local farm I love drops off their during the week and I wanted some pretty blooms for our home and to gift to my friend Kelly for her birthday.
While there, the girls got coffee cake and it's safe to say, they want it all the time now! How grown up does Kate look?
gorgeous flowers!
cute kids too..
Next we went to the Toggery for back to school shoes. And what trip to the Toggery is complete without taking pictures of alllll the things we want for our birthday or Christmas.
We picked up Brian for lunch and had a family date at David's Burgers. We were unsuccessful at the Toggery for both kids so we also made a stop at Academy and found Emmy some shoes.
After that, we hit the spa and got pedicures!
Went looking for Jellycats at Mrs. Polka Dot. We love them all!
Always needs a new bunny!
Shopping at Clarie's. Allll the nostalgia!
They dressed up, put on a fashion show and even played a little in my makeup. Which is why she looks 16.
They are precious and I love being their mama.
Shirley temples and CHEERS!
Finished the night with a show downstairs with fancy lights and then snuggles on the couch.
And now we're ready for back to school! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment