I bought Kate and Nora Grace disposable cameras for them to take to camp and it was hilarious to get them developed to see what they took pictures of. It was hard to get the kids to grasp a camera that you look through but can't see the picture immediately. There were SO many pictures of the ground, trees, their food, etc. The one above was my attempt to show them how to work it!
Once Kate got back from camp, I had no idea where to actually get the pictures developed. I took them to Bedford and got prints but also the digital link to see the pics. IDK why I needed both but it's fun to not have to scan them and also have the hard copies. Going to share my favs below :)
Kate with no flash
My sweetie
NG at lunch
another of Kate with her fans.
These are precious.. to quote Allyson... "worth it!" We got this adorable shot!
So fun! We'll definitely do it again next year!



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment