Blackberry Gin Spritz

18 August 2026

Hello! And here we are with another delish cocktail recipe. I found this one on Instagram and knew it was right up my alley. I made a couple small tweaks and have enjoyed it this summer :)

Ingredients
1 oz St. Germain
1.5oz Gin
1/2oz blackberry syrup*
1/4 wedge of lemon
about 4oz of sprite (I used sprite zero for a less sweet drink)

*Blackberry syrup
1 cup fresh blackberries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup water

Add all the ingredients to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir and heat until the blackberries start to bleed their color and become tender. Mash into a chunky pulp and allow to bubble for 5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and strain through a mesh strainer. 

Drink
Add St. Germain, gin, syrup, and lemon juice to a large wine glass. Fill with ice and top with chilled sprite. Enjoy! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan