Backpack Kits for Littles

25 August 2026

I put together these little back to school kits for Emily and Kate of some essentials they might need during the day. Was also looking to scale back on the amount of times they go and visit the nurse :) 


I loved the little zipper keychain things I found at Target and have found so many fun ways to use them. This one I packed with a tiny vaseline because Emily can't go anywhere without her emotional support creamy.  Added some q-tips because how would you get your creamy without? Bandaids in multiple sizes, rubber band for their hair, ChapStick that actually works!, plackers, and Kate is super worried about food in her teeth since getting braces. She was keeping a toothbrush in the nurses office last spring so I grabbed some of those wisp disposable, one-time use toothbrushes. She loves them! And then a rolled up pair of extra undies.. cause you never know! 

I added cute little adhesive patches on the front and back and popped them inside the front pocket of their backpacks. BAM! XOXO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan