BSB at the Sphere!

16 August 2026

Woo hoo! Went to see the Backstreet Boys in Vegas last month! It was so much fun! They put on a wonderful show and it made my little millennial heart so happy. 

Erin was on me about getting tickets when they first announced and I was against it. I wasn't a huge boy band fan and truth be told, think I was more of an *NSYNC fan in my youth. Then I started seeing all the videos on IG and knew we had to go! I tried to talk her into a last min trip back in February when we thought they were done with shows. When they announced more dates, we knew we had to go! 

I got the airport around 6pm on the Thursday night before. As I walked to security, they canceled my flight. SO Brian and the girls came back and got me. It was almost impossible to get rebooked. But I finally got a flight the next day. 

I met Wendy, Erin and Katie when I landed and we went to the BSB Experience at the Venetian. Erin had to get her merch. All about that merch. 


out of order but found this in my bag from my sweet Kate. 




Ready for the show! After 700 takes trying to make a TikTok or whatever. 

Headed to dinner at Beauty and Essex



Right after we *saw* Flava Flav. 


Our seats were so good! 






I love "the Perfect Fan!" Singing to it to look down and see my sweetie, might have brought a tear to my eye!


bestie for the restie


The next day we hung out by the pool. Attempted to Mahj but it was far too loud. 


And then taken to the airport by this TikTok star. He's so famous that I forgot his name but man was it an entertaining ride. So much fun! XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan