If you've been on instagram at all you've likely seen all the covered cork boards with fabric, etc. And these aren't new. I remember making one when I was in high school and again in college. They are so fun and easy to make. I had been loosely looking for a super big one for the girls room. As they collect all these things they HAVE TO KEEP, they need somewhere to display them.
This massive one popped up on Facebook marketplace one day so I grabbed it for $25! A steal. Had some not so great spots but it didn't matter for my need.
I looked everywhere for fabric to cover the entire thing. Never found what I was looking for-- or not as quickly as I would have liked. Until I saw this wallpaper on Amazon on day.
I had the border left from another little thing I made the girls so I applied it and then started painting.
I went with this purple and I love it but in hindsight it clashes a bit with their pink walls.
I didn't even have to be careful cause I was going to cover the cork anyway!
Bam! It's so sweet but fun at the same time.
Sources:
Pairs nicely with the butterfly lamp in front. I'm sure it will be filled with all their fav things before too long! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment