Week at Ferncliff!

12 August 2026

The girls had the best week at Ferncliff this summer! My friend Mandy text me about trying out the day camp with the optional last night sleepover. Emmy was in! Then Kate decided she needed to go too... just in case Emmy got scared. It was so fun hearing all about the week and the things they learned.. independence! 

We ended up rotating with Mandy on taking the kiddos back and forth. I enjoyed mornings in the car with this gang. They are so funny. Wilson asked if I could play "Crazy Train." I gave him a hard no. Hattie asked for "apple bottom jeans" and I was like how loud do you want it honey?!



The camp did such a good job uploading pictures. It looked like they had so much fun! So many activities. 

Before leaving one morning. 



Dropping off for the overnight. 



They looked so hot and so exhausted when we went to pick up. Emily learned how to 
make friendship braclets but added them all to her water bottle and she made them for days after! 

Emmy took her camera, which I didn't realize, and I laughed so hard at the pictures I found. I finally figured out how to download. Keep reading :) 

Hattie before bed

Their cabin



selfies



love this picture so much! 






And last but not least, a picture of Hattie's stuffy. They can't wait to go back next year.. for an entire week! XOXO








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan