Holly Dolly Bunco

18 March 2024

Speaking of decorating for Christmas early, I hosted November bunco but made it and early Christmas themed Holly Dolly bunco :) And it was so fun! Totally worth getting the house all ready early! 

First year in a new house really threw me. Had to replace a lot of Christmas decor and honestly, didn't know to decorate. You know you kind of get in your routine in your home with decorating the same way each year-- or I do! And I honestly wanted it to be just right! 


The dolly balloons added the perfect little pink Christmas punch! I wish I took more pictures of the night. Got the cutest little Dolly Christmas cups and ho ho ho ya'll napkins! It was so much fun. 



I made this cute little Santa as one of the apps. Already looking forward to hosting the next one. I'm up in April with "In My Bunco Era." I'm so glad Tay called and coordinated her album release with my month to host! XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan