Christmas tree shopping

15 March 2024

One of my favorite days of the year! I'm kicking myself because we take this picture every year and I did it from the wrong side this year! But they are still super cute and excited. First year we got smart and took straps! And that rack (or whatever it's called) was a deal maker when shopping for a new car for this ONE reason! 

We love hitting up the School for the Blind and Deaf every year for our tree! And somehow we always get there the day they open. Which was super early this year. I hosted December bunco so was eager to get everything decorated. 


Little bit of a problem this year because the girls did not agree on a tree. I think in the end, I picked :) 



I think it's the prettiest tree we've ever had! 


And then throwing in these extras cause I love them :) XOXO






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan