40 Under 40

03 January 2024

I made the 2023 class of Arkansas Business 40 under 40!! And was so excited for this honor! We attending the luncheon back in the summer and it was so fun to look around and see so many people who have supported me during my career. 



I think my facebook post said it best, so forgive me while I just copy and paste this: 

This week I was honored by Arkansas Business as a member of the 2023 class of 40 under 40. If I’m being completely honest, I’ve wanted this recognition since I was probably 10 years old. My dad was named to the list in 1995 and ever since then, I wanted to be the next Hale to make the cut. I’m sure you are aware the last couple months have been pretty heartbreaking. The Monday after the tornado, I received the email that I had been selected. I cried. And then I immediately called my parents and let them know. That week I had to complete an interview filled with about 15 questions, I’ve been anxious ever since to see what they picked to highlight. It’s heartwarming and amazing to see they chose to feature my time working at KTVE as a general assignment reporter. You see, when my dad was honored, he was station manager at KTVE in south Arkansas. The fact that I got to share this honor with him and the overlap of our professional worlds—very neat! What an awesome opportunity and I’m extremely grateful for so many of you who have invested in me over the years ♥️





And my bestie was able to attend :) 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan