Teacher Gift: Button People Print

27 August 2021

I saw something really similar to this one day while scanning the internet and loved it! I really thought I could make them myself so I did just that... and I LOVE how they turned out! I think they are so sweet and fun little reminder of their year. 

I originally put them together but I ordered buttons from Amazon and it came with like 500, so I did a student version for the kiddos in Kate's class. I'm sure you'll be shocked that each button that represented Kate was pink :) 


And here's the completed one for one of our teachers-- Ms. Mary posted this to facebook so I had to steal the pic. I love it! Both girls had a really fantastic year, I'm sad to see it end! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan