Back to School 2021

24 August 2021

The girls went "back to school" last week. Which in the daycare world means, the school closes for three days to reset and then we return on a Monday :) 

The girls were really excited. Emily wouldn't stay still--which is normal-- but this was another level excitement. I think she was really excited about going to Kate's old class. 

They even cooperated (mostly) by letting me take pictures of them in the front year. Kate is really looking more grown up and TALL! Emily is cheesing so big, I love it. Oh and they held hands on their own, I didn't ask for that! 


I can hear her saying "cheeeeeeese!!!"


sister hugs and kisses! 


Another picture once we got to school for good measure. 

So excited! Love this one. This is Kate's teacher from last year, Ms. Mary. We drop Emily with her each morning before she goes to her class. I got the picture below from Mary later in the day. Made my heart happy to see such happy kiddos! Hope it's a great year for both XOXO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan