In My Bunco Era: Taylor Themed Bunco Night

29 June 2024

I don't even know how I'm going to summarize how fun "In My Bunco Era" was. It was a blast and I seriously had so much fun planning this bunco night! Love that the group photo has the "lavender haze" lights in the background! Perfect! 

And before I forget, one of my friends made a reel of the night. It's so amazing. I can't figure out how to download it but I'm going to link and I hope it works! VIEW REEL HERE! 

I started my prep seriously early for this. Took forever to find the right beads to accomplish just wanted I wanted out of these glasses. I had seen a picture on Pinterest of some that I really loved. I ended up finding the best ones at Michaels. The letter ones from Amazon were the easiest pick, they ended up being exactly what I wanted the first time. 



Did some trial runs with superbowl glasses, that I blogged a little while back. Also just made some fun ones for the girls to play in. Super excited how the bunco ones turned out. 

I also had so much fun playing with the bar menu. Creating it and concocting it. Brian was going to serve as bartender and we were doing to individual cocktails. Then we had a rescheduled soccer game so he ended up having to be on kid duty. I converted cocktails to a couple punches and then took a tip from our bunco host last month and just added liquor options for everyone to add what they want. Which worked out great so everyone could pick their type, volume and then we didn't waste anything in the end. WIN!

And if you are not a true swiftie, I hate that for you because you are not going to catch all of the lyrics in this menu! It's so good!!! Can I say that about my own creation?



I realized the day before that I hadn't put in any thought into what I was going to wear. So I ordered a ton of stuff in varying sizes on amazon and prayed it all would actually come in time. I loved the 1989 outfit which included a sparkly skirt and sequin bomber jacket but ultimately went with sequin dress and fuzzy jacket. VERY fuzzy jacket. Figured I need to go BIG! Why not! 


And I love that Kate had some fun trying this jacket out too! 

I asked everyone to bring their best taylor themed dish for the party. We ended up giving an award to the most creative! Love what everyone brought!



My eras themed board :) 



Love this picture! And Julia flexing as "the man!"


You can almost see the amazing "bejeweled" banner in the back! And while I'm on the game, I just have to share these amazing bunco cards I made for this theme. I loaded them on my google drive so feel free to download if you can use them. I'm obsessed!! 


 

 




Group shots before three of us stayed up until the launch of the new album! It just so happened that I had scheduled Eras theme for April and then she announced a new album! So much fun! Def a night we won't forget! XOXO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan