Valentine's Day 2021

22 March 2021

I always love making treats for the kiddos to take their friends and Valentine's Day is no different. I actually planned out two super cute ideas for each girl. Emily's is pictured above. Kate's was to include a cute slinky and catchy saying but the slinkys came in 3 days ahead of V-day and they were like MINI miniatures. 

I had to hustle to pull something together for Kate and it wasn't ideal. I bought a bunch of random things and threw them together, with the help of my biggest little girl below. 


She was so excited to get to stay up past her bedtime to help me put everything together. She was very particular about who got what sticker and I think she had a blast! It was so much fun. 



The girls had matching dresses to wear this year. They are this adorable little swiss dot that I had monogrammed with their names and hearts! I love them cause they are precious and can be worn over and over again! I'm actually that mom now who ordered the dresses a little big so they would go through spring and fall ;) 



Both kiddos had a party at school and I'm so glad they got to celebrate because the snow came over the weekend we didn't go back to school for a week! 


The girls got to open their Valentine's from gma and boompa on Friday night. They both got dolls-- Emily was naked so her picture is missing! I love how excited Kate gets when opening presents. 


Nana and Papaw came to town on Saturday and the girls got more gifts! And opened their presents from mom and dad. Emily wasn't entirely interested in her gift from us but Kate loved her Tiana dress! 



As seen above :). She's crazy about princess dresses. Which makes me wonder if Emily will be too or if these dresses start and end with Kate. 

We had a fun time celebrating this silly holiday with the kiddos. It's funny how having kids makes silly holidays mean so much more. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan