Easter 2024

19 June 2024

This year Easter fell on March 31st. And if you follow this blog or know us, you probably know that's also the one-year anniversary of the Little Rock tornado. I had been dreading this day for months, not really quite sure how I would feel so what I should feel. Or if I should just try so hard to ignore the day all together. I went with the latter-- until our church showed a one-year slide show recapping the work they had done. Thanks, GUYS!!!! Kidding.. kind of. As the day came to a close, I turned my thoughts to gratitude and remembering the significance of the day, the actual day, not the one we had the year prior. And I found a lot of hope in the promise of brighter days and never ending support. 

So back to Easter! We had a fun little tea party with the girls and their friends a couple weeks before. It was too sweet! 




Annual shopping trip to Dillard's to pick out our Easter dresses. SO fun! 


Ya'll. Egg spinners are so fun. Where have these been all my life? This year I ordered wooden white eggs from Amazon and it's life changing. 


Egg hunt and fun at church. Kate wanted her pic with the Easter bunny, Emily did not even entertain the idea. 







Mexican for lunch after :) 


Easter brunch. Everyone's fav-- pancakes, sausage and fruit!



Easter dinner--which basically replicated Christmas dinner. Again, everyone's favorites--lamb. potatoes, asparagus. Yum! XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan