2021 Family Fall Pics

28 October 2021

This year we took our pictures early! I learned my lesson that one year we waited until it was so cold that Emmy's baby little mouth was chattering and then we mailed our super late cards on Dec 23! It happens.. but not this year! 

I actually thought our pics were the first weekend of the month. When I text our photographer a couple days prior, I learned I actually had two weeks. So I changed up outfits and the ones I wanted didn't come in on time but I think it all worked out. EXCEPT for the fact that Emily woke up SO MAD from naptime and didn't want anything to do with pictures. We got a couple good smiles. She refused to take a picture with Kate. But it's all about the memories... right? She's still perfectly precious!! 





























XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan