Another Weekend in NWA

24 October 2021


We had another fun weekend in NWA with the Johnston cousins. This time we went for Kai's 4th birthday party! It was a super quick trip but so fun. 

We left early Saturday morning to make it for the party. Kate and Emmy are so obsessed with blankets in the car now. I love this little picture of Kate "holding her breath" while going through the tunnel. Their absolute favorite part of the trip. 



When we got to Kai's house, they had the bounce house up and the girls were ready to jump. It had a slide that I just knew Kate was going to be afraid of... but she wasn't! The girls played going down the slide all day! 



Emmy (of course) stalked baby Camden the entire time! The next morning was Kai's actual birthday and Amanda made the kiddos the cutest little fruit rainbows. I love the one of all 4 cousins together at the beginning of this post. 



Before we left town on Sunday, we took one last trip out to my grandparents house. They sold their house this month and moved! They have lived here since I was about six months old. It was sad but soo so sweet to see my girls standing on this large rock that I took so many pictures on! 



Daddy even joined in on the fun :) 




We went by to check out my grandparents new house and visit, Kate had a blast eating this donut. This is my clean kid!! I have no idea how this happened. We loved seeing their new house and getting to spend some time together. Kate found this jewelry box in the old house and snagged it for herself-- she loves the jewelry in it. It even has a few of the pieces I played with as a kid. So sweet. It was a super quick but perfect little trip! XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan