Simply Because They Are Perfect

11 October 2021

I mentioned on the way to drop the girls the other morning that they looked so sweet and I wanted to take their picture. I guess they were listening. 


I snapped Emily out of her seat and as I walked around to get Kate, I guess Emmy jumped in Kate's face and just started hugging and kissing her. I opened the door to the most sweetness.. like ever! I was so glad I had my phone so I could capture this moment :) 



When we got out of the car, the lovefest continued. I asked for a picture of the girls and they hugged, kissed and then posed for me. I love that these sweet girlies love each other so much! Be still my heart. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan