Kate Strikes a Pose

11 July 2019

Kate has never really let me take pictures of her. It's like she sees the camera and runs away or turns her head or rips out her bow. You know, something to make taking pictures very difficult. In the past 6 months they have been really hard to take. She never looks at the camera.. much less smiles. 

When I was getting her ready for school a couple weeks ago, I told her she looked "soooo pretty!" and she flashed me a smile and a bit of a pose. So I asked her if I could take a picture. Of course, she rapidly started shaking her head, "no no no no no no." Well I tried anyway and I'm so glad I did because I love the picture of her and daddy above.

I actually got her this dress last summer, it's a 6 month dress! It was big last year so I kept it in her closet in the hopes it would fit again. Never really thought it would. I've gotten lucky this way a couple times. 

As I was seeing her off to school, I said "say cheese" and the next two pictures is what I got! The first time I've ever seen her pose. And it's precious. She's done it a couple times since. I can't with this girl. she's so stinkin cute. 


Headed off to school with daddy. Love these two! 
XOXO 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan