Wedding Favor Obsession

13 January 2015

 

You thought I was finished blogging about our wedding, right? Wrong! I know I already mentioned these books in the reception post but they are far too cute and fun to not talk about them again... much less, show you the inside! Eeeeeee......


My amazingly creative and talented friend, Jennifer Ramsey, designed these for us. I found a similar idea on pinterest and knew this was the perfect favor to give our guests. I wouldn't call us "foodies" but we most definitely love trying new foods and recipes. We cook so much! Pretty much every night... so we put together some of our favorites. It was so hard to narrow it down to a mix of sides, main courses, desserts, etc. If I made the book again today, I know it would be totally different. Check it out below!








If you'd like a copy, just let me know.. I'm sure I could make that happen. Hope you love! 
XOXO- AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan