PreK Registration

10 August 2022

Took my big girl to her new big girl school to register last week. She's excited and I think I'm really excited too.. pause... yes, I am! She was incredibly quiet but I think she's really going to love all the things PreK has to offer. Maybe not the school lunch... 


We dropped little sister at school and went to grab me a coffee. Kate spotted the cinnamon roll and needed to have it. I loved spending some extra one on one time with her. 

We've been going to her new school some to play on the playground. I loved that she knew where we were when we pulled up. The school was cute and I can't wait to see what this year brings. Love you SO BIG baby girl. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan