My Nonno

18 July 2022

We lost my sweet Nonno at the end of last month. I'll never forget my last visit with him. I was so scared to go. He had been having episodes where he didn't know who anyone was and I was just scared. I was scared that would be my last memory. When I went to see him, he looked up, smiled and said, "My Alex." It brings me to tears just thinking about it. He asked how the girls were and he just smiled and was so happy to see me. I am so glad I have that last time to hold onto for all time. 

He was such a lovely person. He loved us so much. His family meant so much to him and he always put us first. I have so many memories at his farm in Tontitown, accompany him to the Fayetteville Farmers Market, yearly trips to the beach. Every fall he would travel down to El Dorado with a truck load of pumpkins for us. He grew the best and the biggest! I have so many wonderful and beautiful memories or my Nonno but wanted to share some pictures and have this link forever. 

He was proud of me. He loved me. And I never had to question that. I'll love him forever. 




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan