Emily's Birthday Party!

03 July 2022

We celebrated Emmy's birthday party over Memorial Day weekend and had so much fun! I loved having a day dedicated just to sweet Emily. She's really letting her personality shine and she's so silly and funny! 

Emily hasn't had a real (REAL) birthday party thanks to COVID for her 1st and then last year she came down with hand, foot and mouth the night before her party. I was so worried something would happen this weekend. We ended up pushing it to Memorial Day weekend to allow more family to attend. 


We went with an Isabella from Encanto theme and lots of bright colors! Plenty of purple and pinks because well, duh. 


I kept it light on the food this time. Brian always tells me to keep it simple. This time I listened. And we had the most adorable little cupcakes with edible butterflies. Love them! 



Emily played the entire party! We put the bounce house up and the kiddos had a great time! Our cousin Rosemary came in from Nashville and the kids got so much good, quality time together. 





Cake time! In true Emily fashion, she refused to wear her party dress and wouldn't allow me to do anything with her hair or add shoes. So very typical! 



Lots of presents, dolls, princess and frozen themed gifts. She had so much fun. She was so excited! And I was so happy to see it be all about her! Sister didn't love this part but was a good sport. 







The kiddos had the best time coloring. We even went out the next morning and did more coloring. Just last night as I was cleaning up, I saw they were still using these little encanto sheets I made. 


Cousin Jameson was the ice cream man! He kept us all full with stacks on stacks of ice cream. Yum! 


Love this little photo shoot of these sweet sisters :) 





My Mamaw, Papaw, Aunt Lou Ann and Uncle David were all in town for the Hale Family reunion. They stopped by to visit. It was so nice seeing them! 


We had the best day celebrating! Everyone was sleepy and ready for some rest at the end of the day. Love these sweet little girls so much! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan