Sunday with our Babes

11 March 2022

If you don't think those two faces are the most precious things you have ever seen, something is wrong with you! I could squeeze those little cheeks all day long. 

I especially love that Emmy is not putting those barbie Christmas ornaments down. Did I mention that she sleeps with them?! They are hard and incredibly painful if you land on one. Both have lost arms and we've had to glue one back together a FEW times. 


You get one smiling or the other-- usually never both at the same time! And below is what I get when I ask Emmy for a solo pic :) 



I keep thinking "the days are long but the years are short!" And they are. And I love these two more than life! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan