Happy Spring!

21 March 2022

We had a lovely weekend-- spending most of it outside. I FINALLY talked Brian into us buying an outdoor sectional. It's already proved to be a hit after spending all day Saturday and Sunday on it. Here's hoping for a fantastic spring and summer! 

I took Brian to the store to try this out on Friday. Then we had to figure out how to get it home-- ship or pickup. We tracked down Uncle Steve on a previously scheduled trip to Little Rock and he picked this up for us and delivered! Brian and Clark had it put together and ready to chill by the time I got home with the girls. We ate dinner Saturday outside and then lunch and dinner on Sunday. I love that we have the table option. It was all part of my gran plan to convince Brian! 



During all the fun-- the little house got new spring flowers in the planter pots :) Kate and Emily played outside all weekend-- changing from one princess to the next... first Elsa.



FREEZE!! Then they changed to Rapunzel. There is never a lack of princess talk or dress in our house. 



Snapped this picture on Sunday afternoon before nap time. Both girls went to lay with daddy and I think Kate will be talking about that "nap" for a long time. 



I think it's going to be a lovely spring! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan