Galentine's Day Date

02 March 2022

Back today with the sweetest little Galentines! We planned to get the little girls together for a little Valentine's date and what's better than Purple Cow and purple ice cream + girlfriends?! Nothing! Absolutely nothing. 

These little friends are so cute together. I'm trying my very best not to think that they won't all be together next year! Annie, Nora Grace and Kate have been together since they were babies! I love watching them together and really enjoy their moms too :) 





After lunch, they spent about 10 minutes in the parking lot, dancing and singing-- "We are never going home!" Nothing is more precious then watching your children have these little sweet relationships. I love watching them sing and play together. 

After lunch, Kate and I ran to my office to grab my ipad. She's so obsessed with the Capitol, I had to snap a picture of her checking it out. 


...and then a stop in Ms. Amy's office to visit the duck. Haha. 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan