Rainy Days and Cute Kids

15 June 2021

Those smiles are so perfectly my little kiddos! Emily with a big cheese, showing allll her teeth and Kate with a more subtle, smile with the eyes kind of smile. And matching dresses. How did I get so lucky?!

We were leaving school one day last week and it was raining a little. Kate was complaining about not fitting under the umbrella so I just gave it to the girls and started walking. All I heard was giggling and sweet little sister sounds. I peeked under the umbrella and they were so sweet. So I ran to my car and grabbed my phone, don't worry- they were safe! 

I was afraid they would move before I got back so I took this one on the run back. Someone said it looks like "The Shining." That means nothing to me! 

The closer I got, the more giggles and sweet little smiles. I love the last picture of Emily looking to Kate and smiling. She's always looking up to her sister. Their relationship is my absolute favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan