Cocktail: Topo Marg

11 August 2020


Seems like all I'm posting these days is toddler recipes and cocktails. Tis life. This one is super simple and we're probably super late to the game on the Top Chico life but oh well! 

Brian tried this last week and was a huge fan! I stopped in Heights Corner Market to grab some fresh tomatoes and they had the Topo Chico at the checkout line. Brian has been very into sparkling water and I've heard a lot about this brand so I grabbed some. I didn't realize until I left that I got lime flavored. 

I told him that I heard about people making cocktails with it... so he googled and went for it! 

Tequila
Topo Chico Twist of Lime
+lime squeeze
ice

Enjoy! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan