Halloween Treats for School

21 November 2019

I'll admit-- I really do love making little creative treats for Kate's class. And now that Emily is also going to school, I'm sure I'll be making some for her friends soon. Luckily I can recycle all my old tricks for her ;) 

This year for halloween I made the little treats pictured above for Kate's friends. I usually make the little tags myself but saw this little download online and loved it! I found it from Project Nursery


The tag was the easy part, picking what to go with it was far more difficult. I settled on bubbles and ordered bubble wands but they were huge! Thanks to Amazon, I traded them out with these cute little bubble necklaces that reminded me of emojis! Add some ribbon and BAM... all done! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan