Sunday with Kate

31 March 2018

"Sunday with Kate" might just have to become a weekly thing around. Because really.. who wouldn't want to post how adorable this little girl is.. every. single. week?! 



I love like every picture I take of this girl but these.. might just be my favorite pictures, ever. They capture her sweet little personality so well. And those bows on her shoulders... come on!! I almost died when I saw this Edgehill Collection sweater at Dillard's. I knew she had to have it. 

Love those pretty little eyes! This happy girl is starting to warm up to the camera. 

Picture perfect. 

Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend. I'm sure I will be back soon with plenty of Easter pictures. 

Kate wishes you a very happy week! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan