It's a......

15 June 2017

GIRL! :) 

My coworker Jennifer made me promise to only tell her the gender once we found out because she wanted to do something special at work. Well the next day I came in to THIS! I sure wish I would have cleaned up my office the day before. 


Oh yeah, have I mentioned on here that I'm pregnant?? We found out the gender at around 18 weeks. I was so eager to find out that we scheduled a special ultrasound ahead of the 20 week appointment. 


But anyway, I came in to such a cute little reveal to our office. So many adorable onesies and such. And all those cookies and cupcakes! Oh my! So much love from my sweet coworker and friend :) 

There wasn't a single part of my office left untouched. (My messy office!)


Even more fun? My birthday was like 2 or 3 weeks after this so we got to do it all again!!! This time... with homemade strawberry cake ;) 
XOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan