Ya'll.. I had this dream of a salad at the work lunch the other day. I left knowing I need to try to recreate it as soon as possible and have it again. It was at the Pantry in west Little Rock. I did not add the salmon at the time but when I made it at home (more than twice now), we added and it was divine!
Here's the inspiration! It was so delish, I really can't say that enough. So I bought all the ingredients and went to town. I cooked the quinoa, rinsed the chickpeas, chopped some roasted red peppers and artichokes from a jar, quartered cherry tomatoes, tossed with spinach and feta and bam! Brian made this yummy lemon vinaigrette... it worked perfect!
For the salmon, I bought skinless and covered each side with salt + pepper, cooked in a tbsp of butter, longer on the bottom side.. then BAM! Topped the salad and licked my bowl. Try it! Perfect for summer!
Dressing
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
In a small mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk until the salt dissolves. Whisk in the olive oil gradually. Check seasonings.
XOXO!

Thoughtful perspective and acute insights are offered on a range of subjects. Erudition and intellectual curiosity are on full display. car service hinsdale
ReplyDelete