Last Day at TSS

27 July 2024

I did something that I've never really done. I changed jobs! I mean I've moved jobs but not really. I started with the state about 12 years ago and my department merged to another and then my boss took a new job and I went with her but I was on maternity leave so I've never really left. Until the end of May, I took a new opportunity at the Arkansas Department of Agriculture. 

I don't know that this post is the most interesting one but looking back at these pictures and all the hugs, got me in my feelz. And since this is my blog and my look at my life. Here it is! The first one was a special picture. I met Shelby during my first few months in state government. We've worked on more projects together than I can name. He's an all around great person and I'm so fortunate that I've known his so long. Then this past year, his very kind and brilliant wife, taught Kate in Kindergarten. The Johnson family is so special to our Johnston family. 

Selby is another. While I haven't known her as long, she's always been special. And I feel like a proud mama of sorts! And I'm just always so happy to answer mom-like questions for her. 

The sweetest. The brightest light and an all-around fantastic lady that I have learned so much about leadership from. 

And Jennifer. There were so many outtakes of this one. So good. 

The legend. Everyone's favorite reporter-- mine especially! 

It's amazing how many of those 12 years I've spent with Brookie right by my side. I can never get enough of her. 

Ok one of Anne's face. 

And Jessica. Who I feel like I've worked with forever. Since she worked with Brian and then me. TSS was such a special place for me and the friendships and relationships I built over those five years are priceless. Thankful to have all these coworkers who have turned friends along the way! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan