Justin Timberlake in Atlanta

25 July 2024

Took a super quick trip to Atlanta last month to see Justin Timberlake in concert-- pre DWI. Now you can find tickets for like $25 dollars. YAY. But had fun hanging with these friends who I never get to see anymore! 

My flight came in before anyone else so I got to spend some time with my cousin Rus and Justin. They took me out for drinks and nice meal, lovely conversation as well! Then I met the girls and we enjoyed about 36 hours, no kids, or relaxing and fun :) 



Also, 1 single high noon was $19.50. Erin and I are holding about $100/post tax of high noons here. 


The man! He played a lot of new stuff. I would have been better with some older jamz but it was still fun! He's coming to LR in December so go ahead and grab you some of those $25 tickets. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan