I fly like paper, get high like planes

15 March 2023

Unless you went to college in the middle 2000s, you might not love my title here. But it's all I can think about when Brian talks about this drink. His new favorite, a paper plane. Check it out below! 

This was really yummy and I'm not a bourbon fan at all! Try it, you'll like this! I see it playing on repeat all summer! I've also heard there is a version you can make with rum. 

Ingredients
3/4 ounce bourbon
3/4 ounce Aperol
3/4 ounce Amaro Nonino Quintessentia
3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed

Steps
Add the bourbon, Aperol, Amaro Nonino and lemon juice into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.

Strain into a coupe glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan