Lemon Basil Burrata

24 March 2023

I hope you checked out the balsamic spaghetti recipe I posted a couple days ago. I had some extra burrata left from that dish so I whipped up a quick appetizer and it was really lovely. Super easy, super fresh, light and again.. just lovely! Try it! 

Ingredients
8 oz burrata cheese
3 tbsp olive oil divided
1 tbsp fresh basil sliced
1 lemon zested and squeezed

Instructions
Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, basil, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl. Place burrata cheese in a small/medium serving bowl and slice open with a knife. Pour the lemon-basil olive oil mixture over the burrata. Serve with toast.

*I had a couple people ask where I got burrata locally, I grabbed this from Trader Joe's and it was great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan