Pinterest Food~

05 June 2012


Since I've already spent a lot of time in the kitchen making all things pinterest I wanted to share those with you! I don't have pictures of each that I made but I will share links to recipes for you. Enjoy! :) 



Pinned Image
Homemade Ranch
This ranch was fabulous and so easy to make!! All you need is some yogurt, milk and a pack of ranch dressing mix. Refrigerate for 30 mins and ta-da! Such a healthy version :) 

Blackened Tilapia Baja Tacos Recipe
Blackened Tilapia Baja Tacos
Best recipe yet! I recommend for you to all make this! Your husband/boyfriend will LOVE you forever. Brian says this is quite possibly his favorite meal I have ever made and he's been asking for it again. The brown sugar mixed in with the other spices, I think, is what really makes this meal. The onion, sour cream mix to top the tacos is amaze, better than coleslaw on top! Please, whatever you do.. make this at some point. 

Pinned Image
Again, these are amazing! And while I ran out of propane making mine, they still were delish because of the marinate you put on them. Make sure you soak the sticks in water before grilling, no fires! 
Pinned Image
Delish! I've tried both green beans and asparagus with this recipe. SO easy, cheap! 

Pinned Image
YUM!!! So I was just back from actually going to Key West and this one stuck out at me. I made this at Erin's bachelorette party. Again, the grill might have run out of propane but I got some finished right before we ran out of gas. The rest I popped in the oven and cooked. They were still delicious. We decided to marinate the chicken overnight so it has a very good flavor to it. We also ran out of limes so it's possible there was a bid light lime substitute. 

Pinned Image
Y'all... I LOVE chicken salad! This has got to be my favorite recipe. I have tried tons but this is the best. Chicken salad is my favorite when it's got celery, grapes and green onion. This has ALL! You can also substitute some yogurt to make it a little less calorie. Also made this at Erin's bachelorette... another crowd fav. 

Pinned Image
Frozen Yogurt Bites
No recipe here.... just pick your fav kind of yogurt, put a small bit on some wax paper, freeze and there you go! A good snack when you are feeling hungry!

Pinned Image
This is soooo easy to make and it's the best poppy seed chicken I have ever had! This is Brians absolute favorite, I don't know that I can ever top it with another meal. It's quick and easy and you will love it. Just promise me that you'll make it, k? 

Pinned Image
My family LOVED this! I made it for some Christmas meal. It was sooo easy.. everyone kept raving about it so I was trying to act like it was so hard and complicated.... but it wasn't. I think everyone left with the recipe that night. Very few ingredients, very good taste. 

Pinned Image
SO good! Brian and I made this during the winter and it was so quick, so easy and very delicious!! Keep adding spices to your taste. You could even add shrimp if you want. You might have to look through some recipes to find this (the original was on a slideshow) It's recipe number 10 of 48. And the best part is... it's one dish! That's all you have to clean. 

Pinned Image
My mom had made this for years! But I stole this recipe off Pinterest and tried it for myself a few months back... SO good! 

Pinned Image
Just promise me you will make them. They are soooo good. And don't forget the marinara for dipping! 

Pinned Image
Another you have to promise you will make. SO, so, sooooo good. Except I make mine without cheese (just like two) I know, unAmerican?

Pinned Image
This is great! I don't put near as many beans as the recipe calls for because I don't care for beans

Pinned Image
I didn't love these as much as I thought I would but they are still really good!! (I have made them twice now) Almost too much bell pepper. I might leave out the chopped up pepper that you stuff inside the large bell pepper. 

Pinned Image
Roasted Veggies
You can pretty much mix whatever you want. I did red potatoes, regular potatoes, zucchini, red bell pepper, baby carrots and squash. Dust with parmesan for the last 10 mins in the oven. Bake at 350 for about 45 mins. YUM. 

Dessert Time! I've made a few things from pinterest that have been complete flops (only in the dessert category.) Those things were- chocolate crinkle cooks, skinny monkey cookies, and some type of breakfast meal in a coffee mug. I tried the last one 4 times and it never worked soooo I'm thinking it was the recipe on all of these and not me :) 

Pinned Image
These were sooo yum! I made a valentines version in February... they were the perfect mix of sweet and salty, my favorite! So easy to make. The hardest part is probably peeling the wrapping off of the kisses. 

Pinned Image
Peanut Butter Brownies
I can't find the recipe for these at this time but you must search from them on Pinterest. They are probably one of the best desserts, EVER!!! Brian and I had just started dating and he mentioned he loved Holly's peanut butter pie or really anything peanut butter. I wasn't going to dare try to make anything like Holly's so I searched pinterest one night and found these. I tried baking them and they were amazing!! I never knew I like PB as much as I did in these. Heavenly! 

Pinned Image
Another Brian favorite! And me too!! We didn't eat all of it so I took the rest home for my parents and they loved it too! It makes a very large portion so if it's possible you might want to half the ingredients and make in a smaller pan (if it's just for 2) Again, so easy! 

Pinned Image
This was like melt in your mouth good. It was kind of hard to bake though.... you probably need to cook for longer than the directions tell you. It will be very soft in the middle but will get harder as time goes on. It is fab for those of you who like M&Ms. 

OKAY, i saved the very best for last. I already mentioned Brian's love for Holly's peanut butter pie. SO, his birthday was coming up and I really didn't want to make a cake  so I searched Pinterest high and low-- read about 10 peanut butter pie recipes and finally picked the one below. He LOVED it! 

Everyone loves this! And I get requests for this so I feel super special about it :) 

So I think that about sums up my pinteresting food :) Please, try some of them! And if you have questions, ask me :) 

xoxo, AH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan