Camden's 1st Birthday!

22 June 2022

We celebrated baby Camden's birthday the first weekend in June. And I guess I officially can't call him baby Camden anymore since it's a big boy! And so stinking cute. 

The party was in Bentonville at this fun little indoor playground. The kiddos had such a good time and I love watching these little cousins playing together. 



Kate and Emily love babies! And I think they are having the hardest time with baby Camden growing up! It's so sweet to watch. 




I love looking at the pictures of Emmy "hitting" the pinata. That one handed swing was hilarious!! 








And the pure joy of racing after candy! Love it :) 








We always love weekends in NWA with family! Can't wait to do it again. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to (baby) Camden. We love you so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan