Teacher Appreciation Baskets

11 May 2022

I always love putting together little gifts and I had so much fun with these baskets. I've been on a basket kick lately! I always like doing a little something for teacher appreciation week but since we're repeating teachers this year, I had to get creative. I usually recycle gifts :) 

This year I grabbed a little blue basket from hobby lobby for color, a cute little plant with a picture frame from Trader Joe's.. had to include their famous peanut butter cups!, I made cute little personalized notepads on Shutterfly, included a single serve wine can and a koozie/insulated 4-in-1 cup too! I thought they came out cute and pretty fun :) 
XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan