Fall Fun Week + Halloween

14 November 2021

There is really so much going on in this post and I don't know why I can't get the pictures to load in the order I click on them. We had such a fun fall fun week/Halloween that I have SO MANY PICTURES to share. 

The kiddos school always have a fun dress-up week the week leading up to Halloween. They have fun little events sprinkled in. You could really call it Disney week-- which is how Kate operated. She laid out her outfits for week and was so proud. Disney day, costume day and pajama day.. as seen below. 


Emily on Disney Day with her friend, June. 


Superhero day.. and Emily refused to participate! It was very surprising to me how much Emily did not want to dress up. 


And costume day. I know!! No costumes. Emily refused, Kate was dressed and ready to go then said she wasn't going to wear hers if Emmy wasn't-- so they both ended up in Sleeping Beauty dresses and I called it a day. Emily got to wear her high heels, which she loves. 



Quick shot of the girls cute little treats for their friends. I'll probably put together a post for these :) 

And the Halloween parade! Once Emily saw me, it was over for her. She hung out with me while her friends made the block! Kate gave me a quick, very serious wave and kept going. 



The next morning, we took it easy and hung around the house. Emily played "freeze" with daddy and I snapped these adorable pictures of her. She is quite precious when she freezes people. 



The girls spent the rest of the morning playing dress up. This little dress up wardrobe has been a favorite around our house! I love the look on Kate's face.. and then Emily's face. They are so opposite! 




Kate had a birthday party on Saturday morning. Emily stayed home and played with Nana and Papaw while I took Kate to the party. It was so fun! She loved playing with her friends, eating cupcakes and having fun. 


She got super interested in baby Willie-- Nora Grace's sister and was so incredibly sweet to her. 


Seriously adorable cupcakes! So fun! 



Play hard, crash hard! 

The next day we packed with all kinds of Halloween things! We painted pumpkins. I planned on them doing like two each, they had every single one painted by the end of this. And had a blast! 






We jumped in the bounce house... a lot! And waited for the sun to set and trick-or-treating to commence! 



Kate wanted to be Rapunzel.. again! I tried so hard to braid her hair.. I've got to start watching YouTube videos on this! 



Emily again refused to get dressed in a costume. So HELLO "Sleeping Beauty" dress.. for the win. And high heels, they made the night. 



Emily was solid after she got a few pieces of candy. She sat in the wagon with her feet up and just let us pull her. YOLO. 



It was a super fun weekend-- well week-- and know the girls really had a blast! I think Halloween is going to go down as one of their favorites! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan