Tangled Birthday Party Favors

17 September 2021

 I've had so much fun prepping for Kate's 4th birthday party this weekend! We loosely had a Tangled theme last year but we only invited family due to the pandemic. This year she was torn between Merida/Brave and Tangled/Rapunzel. I pushed Rapunzel since I knew it would be much easier to decorate. And the colors are so much better! 

I've gone back and forth on the goody bags for her friends. I knew I wanted paint in there since Rapunzel was a painter. So I made those first, tried to tie them up in clean bags and they were too long. So I pivoted and grabbed white sacks and made little gift tags for them. The artwork is from her invites, I just copy/pasted new text to use them again because they are adorable! 

I grabbed bubbles because what kid doesn't love bubbles. But the packaging was so ugly. So I made some quick stickers with a background I found online and made them more beautiful! 

Then my idea that I just had to do-- the paints! I saw some on Pinterest that said "Princess Paints," which I loved but since we'll have some little boys at the party, I went with "Rapunzel Paints." I think they are so cute and fun. I love a good theme! 

Kate helped me assemble the bags and she can not wait to give them out to all of her friends. It was so much fun and sweet to work on these with her. XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan