Pumpkin Errrrrrthing

21 October 2015


I think the fall pumpkin EVERYTHING obsession has gotten totally out of hand. All I want is pumpkin bread or muffins and the occasional PSL.  Pumpkin chili, oreos, the list goes on and on... I don't want any of that. And no disrespect for those of you who are into that kind of thing BUT I just want a little with my fall. 

Anyway, last year Brian talked me into trying a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I've never been a coffee fan but I really liked it! So I was really looking forward to the PSL coming out this year, major letdown. I think as my taste in coffee (and less sugar!) has increased... I don't like it near as much. HOWEVER, something came over me as I was grocery shopping the other night. STARBUCKS VIA was just there and before I knew it, it was in my cart. 

Now I have tried everything for latte's, the flavored coffee, k-cups, recipes on pinterest.. etc, etc. Nothing tastes the same. So why I spent like 10 bucks on 5 VIA PACKETS, is beyond me. 

Anyway, I tried the packet Tuesday morning since I was running late and had no time to brew coffee... I am shocked at how good it was!!! I like it way more than the PSL in stores. Don't add anything to it. Just add the packet to 8oz of hot water and go. Trust. It's so good! This might be my new addiction. And looks like Starbucks has the packets cheaper than the store. Six bucks for 5 vs. 4.18 for one. SOLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan