Fall Family Pictures 2024

05 April 2024

Last year we had our family pictures at our house. And I love them so much! For so many reasons. When we lost our home last year, I wanted a painting done of it to keep forever. I didn't have a single picture of the way it was. I immediately wanted to have photos taken in our new space that has become so special to us. I was so happy that our favorite photographer agreed! I also thought it would be so perfect for a cute, "new home for the holidays," or "decking new halls" card. Turns out..  I didn't do either! But I will love and cherish these photos forever! 




















In true Emily fashion, she stopped participating and it was all a little downhill from here. AND I was very conflicted if I needed to move the pumpkins or what. We left them and how fall it is! 


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan