Valentines Day 2024

02 April 2024

Somehow this day has become so fun with kids. They love it! The candy, the parties, the pink! I love how excited they get to have little treats from their friends. And to make special cards for their classes. 

Usually we just do a little gift to the girls from their daddy. This year, I ended up with more than I remembered. I actually grabbed these baskets just for summer at the pool but since it was around Valentines Day, I used them as part of the gift. The girls were so excited to wake up to these :) 



The Taylor Swift cups were the favorite of the basket! 


I got these pictures from Kate's teacher. She has the sweetest little girlfriends. I hit Kate's party while Brian did Emmy's. They were at the same time at different schools. Hopefully that will get easier next year! 





We capped the night off with a romantic family dinner at La Hacienda. XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan