Easter 2023

27 December 2023

I don't know about you but I could use a different entry photo of my blog. So I'm back.. and I have a whoooole lot to post about. I have like nine months worth here. Starting with Easter. I didn't take any good pictures-- not a single family shot but I did get one of these sweet little girls on Easter morning. 


Easter was the weekend after the tornado. Luckily I had already planned and purchased most everything. I had it all hidden in a bag in our home. That's one of the first things I asked my dad to look for in the hours after the tornado. It sounds so trivial but I wanted everything to be as normal as possible for the girls. 


We stayed in town for Easter this year. Brian's cousin, Amanda and Bentley, asked us over for lunch. It was so nice and fun to spend time with them. We snapped this picture of the girls in Brian's Nene's chair that Amanda has. So sweet! And no, we did not get around to shopping for dresses this year! 


These pictures are from Emily's party at school. I didn't make it this year. First event I've ever missed for either kid!! But friends sent these pictures and reported she had the best time! 


Emily and her little bestie, June




XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan