My BEST Girls

06 April 2021

It's no secret that I'm literally obsessed with these cute faces. This morning I snapped some adorable little pictures of our girls and I just have to share as part of my virtual memory book. 

Kate got some stick on earrings in her Easter basket and she was determined to wear them today. I put them on her and she was cheesing all over the house and seriously.. so happy! And I loved that she was willing to let me take so many pictures of her. How grown up does she look with those little earrings in?! 



I love that when I was taking pictures of Kate, Emily jumped right in and said cheese! And then Kate grabbed her and started hugging and kissing. It was the sweetest little start to the day. Love these babes!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan