Thanksgiving Fun - 2019

07 January 2020

I guess I've got to post about Thanksgiving before I can get to my scheduled Christmas posts. Poor Thanksgiving, you are even getting snubbed in my blog. But seriously, we had a great Thanksgiving. We spent a few days in El Dorado with the Hale Family and enjoyed every minute of it. 

The girls school was actually closed the day before Thanksgiving. Brian was off work so he kept both girls all day. This is the first picture I got. Kate was cleaning her baby doll's "nasty booty" as she told her daddy. I laughed out loud. 1. Because I can hear her saying this. 2. Because Emmy is just looking on at everything sister is doing! 



My people picked me up after work and we headed south. I took this picture below on Thanksgiving morning after Kate woke up. Coloring and a tea party. She looks so big sitting at tables and doing big girl things. 


I snapped a picture of my Mamaw giving Emmy her bottle after Thanksgiving lunch. Her eyes are so big and she's not scared of anyone. 


Kate and my Aunt Lou Ann


Kate wore the outfit that Emmy is wearing last Thanksgiving. She was 1 and a few months. Emmy wore it at 6 months and it was so big! I thought it might work so I ordered Kate the matching dress. A little of the mark but honestly-- for the amount of time little babies wear things, Emmy didn't mind one bit. And they matched for a few hours. That's all that matters right?! ;) 


It's nearly impossible to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time!! Or for (usually Emmy) but now Kate to get their hands out of mouths!! 



It was chilly so we took a little trip up to mom's work for the kiddos to play. Above my moms office at First Methodist is the nursery/classes for the church. They just re-did everything and have all these awesome inside playgrounds and toys. The girls loved it and Em didn't mind going down the slide at all. I think she loved sister greeting her at the bottom. They are seriously so sweet together. 



Don't think I'll ever get sick of sweet, sleeping baby pictures. 





We've found that Emmy really enjoys swinging! It's so precious. She got her fill between the park and Gma's house. 

The last picture might be my very favorite. Kate has been so snotty. So Brian has been using the nose frida on her. She hates it!! So one morning, she found it and went after Emmy with it. Kids are so funny sometimes!! Well.. most of the time. 


We had a great few days in El Dorado- eating too much and spending good time with our family. I always love going home. And bringing the girls is the icing on the cake.  XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan